ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By accessing and using the website – soundpressurestudios.com, the user acknowledges having read and understood these terms and will comply with all applicable laws and rules.
The Sound Pressure Studios website guarantees the confidential and secure treatment of all information provided by our customers.
All personal data collected by our website are intended solely for the commercial use of our company, and under no circumstances will they be made available to third parties.
The customer, through our website or through any other form of contact that we provide, will always have access to their personal data and the possibility of updating them. You can also request, through any of the available contacts, the removal of your data and respective customer file from our database.
If the user of this website does not agree with these terms, please do not use this website. The material presented on this Website is protected by law.
OBLIGATIONS AND CONDUCT
Taking into account the use of this Website, the user agrees to: provide correct, current and complete information when registering on this Website; keep your password and identification secure; keep your information up to date; accept all risks of unauthorized access to information.
The user is solely responsible for the protection, backup and adequate equipment used in connection with this website. The user of this website is only authorized to make use of the contents contained herein for strictly personal purposes. The publication, reproduction, or distribution of these contents to third parties is expressly prohibited without prior authorization from Sound Pressure Studios.
ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE
1. It is not necessary to register to access the information contained on the website; however, there are specific areas where your registration/login will be requested in order to access them.
USE OF THE SITE
2. You may print and download from this site, as long as you do not modify or reproduce any content, without our prior written permission.
1. All measures will be taken to ensure that this website is always available and operational. However, it may occasionally become inactive for technical reasons, for which we cannot be held liable.
2. Wherever possible, advance notice will be given of future temporary downtime related to maintenance, but there is no obligation on our part to provide such information. Information left by users.
4. As a user of this website, you must not publish or send any data: (a) for which you have not obtained all the necessary legal authorizations; (b) that are discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause discomfort or inconvenience to third parties, which encourages or constitutes conduct that could be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or any other form that is contrary to Portuguese law; (c) that are harmful to the normal functioning of the website, such as computer viruses, corrupted data or any other potentially harmful software.
5. We will cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other information of any data or persons that violate the provisions of point 4 in the course of using this website.
LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER SITES
1. On this website there are links to third-party websites. Providing a link to a particular website does not imply that it is approved by Sound Pressure Studios. Using any of the links corresponding to third-party websites will be the sole responsibility of the user.
2. Any user who wishes to share links to and from this site has the right to do so provided that the following conditions are met: (a) Not imply that Sound Pressure Studios endorses the services of another entity, unless this has been agreed in writing; (b) Not misrepresent your position with the website; and (c) Not to share links/links that may contain offensive or controversial content, or that infringe any intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
3. By placing links that violate the provisions of clause 5.2, you will be subject to the payment of compensation for any loss or damage suffered by this website, arising from the placement of the aforementioned link(s).
1. Every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained on this website is always correct and up-to-date; however, we will not be able to guarantee the most up-to-date information at all times.
2. All information contained on this website is provided without any guarantee, and the website user is responsible for using it according to their own criteria of responsibility.
3. The information on this website reflects the opinion of the author, serving only general informational purposes. They are not intended to be a means of diagnosing, curing or preventing any disease, nor as a method of treatment or a substitute for medical advice. It is recommended that you seek the advice of a healthcare professional regarding any medical condition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
1. We assume no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by the user as a result of using this website.